Monday, May 4, 2009

MANSION IN SKY



We just closed escrow and boy are we EXCITED!!!!







Here's a picture of the "Guest House" entrance


Check out the pool




Join us for dinner???







The Main Entrance







The View



Walking on Sheet's of gold, real gold 23.5 K




John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.



John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.



John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The above pictures are pictures of Hearst Castle......a man made castle. The man has perished and the castle remains. We serve God because we love Him, not because of the mansions he has promised. He said "If you love me, keep my commandments." One of the greatest commandments I have found is John 3:7 "Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again." He has built the mansions and has prepared a place for us because he loves us. Soon this world will perish, but the mansions He has built will remain. I choose to dwell in those mansions how about you?

Until then I guess I will visit the sheets of gold, until I can walk on the streets of gold!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, dude! When are you having us over for dinner? Sweet pad, bro. Need a groundskeeper? I could probably knock it out on Saturday afternoons...

    ReplyDelete