Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"SWEET BABY JESUS"


Baby Firo is a real live miracle baby, so how appropriate that he should play baby Jesus in our church Easter play.
Baby Nate is the newborn son of Richard and Jessica Firo. He is a baby of promise. He did a great job of remembering his lines and gave such an amazing performance portraying Christ as a baby in the "Messiah" play. He seemed to really enjoy the bright blue lights on the stage. He did not cry and looked bright eyed at the crowd!
He is perfect in every way.....if you don't believe me just ask his parents. Congratulations Richard and Jessica and great job baby Nate!

3 comments:

  1. Kinda funny this being posted. I was just thinking today that he played a better Jesus than Curtis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I think everyone had to feel that special feeling in their hearts for this years baby Jesus. I got the privilege of watching from the back, and dad would come up behind us so proud of his little guy! But what got me the most was his thankfulness. He would watch Nate and just say thank you Jesus over and over agian. So special!
    but I also want to say last years baby Jesus was just as special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say Thank You top Jesus for this little guy too. What a miracle. He played a wonderful Baby Jesus and even though I am partial to last years Baby Jesus (only because I am Grandma Sissie), I am so happy for you little Nate. Oh Yea! You too Richard and Jessica.

    ReplyDelete