Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunday Fun!



OK. Boys......disgusting little creatures. This is Grant eating a chocolate candy still wrapped in the foil. We had a difficult time removing this one from his mouth. He was like a pit bull on a pork chop according to Josh.

This post is specifically for "Kokie Girl". Easter Sunday morning I was home with Grant doing homework and suddenly realized I did not hear anything in the house. With children silence equals trouble. I went searching and found him in Josh's bathroom. Grant was having a ball. He found Demi's Hello Kitty electric tooth brush and was swirling it in the toilet and then brushing his teeth! He is quite the one for hygiene. He had been doing this for a while because his entire shirt was soaked!!! I wanted to throw up....I was so disgusted. I screamed and washed him up and couldn't wait until Josh came home and received the nagging of his life!!!

I did yell at Josh and told him, once again, please close the toilet and the bathroom door. He said "Yes dear", once again. That afternoon Grant again had disappeared. I found him......you guessed it.......in Josh's bathroom shoving towels in the toilet!!! Apparently he thought they needed washed...and if it's clean enough for your tooth brushing then why not clean the towels there too?

So I made Josh get the towel out. Hmmmmmm.......I wonder if Josh has learned his lesson?

I do have to admit that even though I have to put up with Josh's forgetfulness about closing toilets and such.......he could possibly be the best husband and father on planet Earth. This is true.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha that is so funny!.. but i have to agree... quite gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Could be worse I guess; he could have brushed his teeth with a toilet brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Brandy! You have a job ahead of you! Sounds like you are raising Josh Jr. LOL!
    And as Josh would say...get a room! :)
    Keep blogging...I so needed this laugh today! You guys are awesome. And I love those kids! (makes me miss the baby stages!)
    I will have to blog about the time Sky woke up early and decided to go fishing in the fish tank with dads shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my little man Grant! You go little guy and keep those parents doing what they are supposed to be doing, catching you in mischief. Brandy and Josh, you two are IN FOR IT!!! I have not forgotten any of the things that either of you were into when you were small. Gina and I would be laughing our heads off behind your back right now, remembering our days with you. Grant your Grandma Gina would adore you. Keep up the updates I am so enjoying you all.

    ReplyDelete